Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kitchen Bowling

It's raining like crazy today so we are stuck inside. Instead of moping around and watching tv we decide to have feisty game of kitchen bowling! I taped together some cups and labeled them 1-10 and then set them up in our narrow little kitchen. Most of the time I hate our tiny kitchen, but it's nice to know it works for something. The boys had a great time and it worked well to help them in learning their numbers and setting them up in order too. Wyatt and Seth would stand behind the tape I put on the floor and roll the ball and Reece would just walk up to the cups with the ball and knock them all over.





1 comment:

dana said...

What a clever idea! I've seen expensive bowling sets for kids but this is so much more inventive. Looks fun.