As I posted earlier I want my New Years Resolution List to be different this year. I want it to be comprised of things that really matter and that I believe will be life changing. Thus, making me actually follow through with them.
So, without further ado....
Heather's Life Changing 2011 New Years Resolutions:
1. Spend time in God's word every day.
That's it my friends....
I know that if I do this ONE thing that EVERYTHING will change. I know that I will learn more about God's love, grace and mercy than I can possibly imagine. I know that I'll be convicted of sin in my life and repent. I know that I will be shown what a woman of Christ is supposed to be and therefore be a better wife, woman, follower of Jesus. I know the enemy of my soul doesn't want me to do this, so I will have to fight to make it happen. I know it will be hard, but I know it will be worth it.
Here is to a life changing 2011!
1 comment:
Mine too! I am resolved to read the whole bible in one year, including the Old Testament! I'm committing my mornings to the Lord and to working out and getting healthier.
Post a Comment