I'm a crafting, cooking, homeschooling mom that tries to keep life with 4 crazy little boys under control. Did I just say under control? Right!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Magnetic Pattern Block Set
My parents got this for the boys for Christmas. Oh my goodness do they LOVE it! I was really surprised at how quickly Reece got the hang of it, but he learned how to do it in a snap. It's a great "toy" that teaches matching for him because he has to match the magnetic pieces to the picture on the board. The older boys like to use it to make their own pictures. When they get past the "dump everything on the floor" stage it will be a great thing to take in the car because it comes with it's own carrying case for the board, pictures, and magnets.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment