Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Look what came in the mail!!!

I'm sooooo excited!! My very first storybooks came in the mail this week. Okay, I've seen the samples, but this is the first time I've seen my work in print. Yipee!! I'm beyond thrilled. They turned out great. So, if you're looking to make incredible scrapbooks, cards, posters, calendars or more then head on over to Next Step Scrapbooks and GET BUSY!! I'm so excited to be a part of this business. To have the opportunity to preserve my own memories and heritage and help others do the same is wonderful.

The books came in these great sleeves that say "Every Story deserves a book of it's own"
I made an 8x8 book of our trip to Seattle, WA last summer and a 5x5 book of Wyatt's soccer season
Some of my favorite pages. These books are completely customizable. You start with a totally blank book and make the front and back covers and all the pages from scratch. There are templates if you don't want to have to come up with something on your own. It's wonderful.
Wyatt with his book. He LOVES it!! The morning after it got here he woke up and it was the second thing we went to look at (after looking at our new guinea pigs of course).

No comments: