Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Future Missionary

Tonight while playing outside before bed Wyatt started shoveling a huge pile of dirt together. About half way through he announced that he was building a church for the ants so that they could learn how to be nice. He ended up making quite a large church for them. Hopefully they will have a large attendance and then we can kill them off : )

On the topic of Wyatt and spiritual matters...last night he had an interesting and very direct prayer..."Dear Jesus, Thank you that I can talk to God whenever I want to. Please help me say the right prayer so that I can go up and down in the water (he meant be baptized). Please help me get a new pet fish. Actually, I would like a big pet. Please help me get a puppy dog and a kitty cat and a bowl with snacks so that we don't have to pay for that. Please help us move to Seattle where it is not so much hot. I love you Jesus. Amen."

No comments: